KLINGER Group Facts and Figures
The KLINGER Group is one of the leading suppliers of industrial valves and sealing technology. Discover the global market, financials and company statistics.
The 5 most important facts about the KLINGER Group:
- International presence: KLINGER is active in more than 60 countries on five continents and consists of 45 production, sales and service companies.
- Production: Seals, valves, measuring instruments, expansion joints and hoses are manufactured at 18 production sites.
- Employees: More than 2,600 employees work for KLINGER worldwide.
- Company history: The company has been headquartered in Gumpoldskirchen, Austria, for more than 130 years.
- Financials: The KLINGER Group generates annual sales of 635 million euros (unconsolidated).
Sales per Industry
Two thirds of KLINGER's sales are gained in transport, manufacturing and chemical industries. In addition, our regional operations are specialized in various focus industries.
Sales per Region
Founded more than 130 years ago in the heart of Europe, today KLINGER companies and solution partners can be found in 60 countries worldwide.
KLINGER is your industrial partner for the leakage-free transport of liquids & gases. Our core products include valves and seals.
Are generated by the KLINGER Group per year. (* Unconsolidated)