KLINGER On tour training truck
On-site training for valve & gasket technicians in our mobile training platform
Sending employees to off-site trainings is a costly and time-consuming endeavor and may also lead to personnel allocation bottlenecks in the case of unforeseen events.
Understanding this fact, KLINGER has launched the KLINGER On tour truck service, a mobile, fully equipped training platform, which can be deployed to a customer's premises. Providing a classroom with all the necessary workbenches, tools and gaskets, the truck is used for product training, gasket selection and handling as well as for valve and actuator selection.
DIN EN 1591-4 certification
Most importantly, it represents an on-site means to have bolting technicians certified in accordance with EN 1591-4.
Flanges and their joints – Part 4: Qualification of personnel competency in the assembly of the bolted connections of critical service pressurized systems:
- General health and safety practices
- Assemble, tighten and dissemble bolted connections
- Practice installation procedures with the varied shapes and types of flanges
- Apply latest sealing technology used on process applications
- Hands-on experience with seal assembly and installation
- Prepare work area, material and equipment for the preparation and securing of flanged pipe joints
- Detect and investigate flange leakage failure
- Documentation of the executed work and deviations
KLINGER On Tour Training Truck. Watch on YouTube.