Leak Detection & Repair
State of the art imaging and drone technology to detect and remove even the most obscure leak
Modern plants in industry require fast and precise leak detection as well as repair to minimize production downtime and safety risks. KLINGER offers a wide range of services for this purpose, which rely on state-of-the-art technologies.
Leak detection through visualization and drone technology.
One of KLINGER's core competencies is leak detection and repair. For this, KLINGER relies on state-of-the-art technologies such as optical gas detection (OGI), flame ionization detection (FID), contact and near-field ultrasound, and acoustic emission testing. These methods allow leaks to be located quickly and accurately, even if they are hidden.
A special highlight is the use of drone technology. For this purpose, KLINGER uses drones with high-resolution cameras that enable precise visualization of the plants and thus make even the smallest leaks visible. This enables fast and effective damage analysis as well as targeted repair.
Comprehensive service portfolio
KLININGER's scope of services in the area of leak detection and repair includes inventories and various determination methods such as hydrogen detection, damage assessments and consulting. Also included are P&ID checks to confirm asset status according to design, site component ID systems and turnaround support services related to component management. KLINGER also provides customer training and support.
Secured Data Management and Reporting Solutions
The leak detection and repair technologies used by KLINGER are accompanied by secure data management and reporting solutions to ensure a smooth and effective workflow. Data is transmitted quickly and securely to enable customers to quickly repair damage and smoothly manage operations.
- KLINGER provides leak detection and repair services for modern industrial equipment.
- KLINGER relies on state-of-the-art technologies such as optical gas detection (OGI), flame ionization detection (FID), contact and near-field ultrasound, and acoustic emission testing.
- KLINGER uses drones with high-resolution cameras to accurately visualize plants and detect even the smallest leaks.
- KLINGER's scope of services includes inventories, various determination methods, damage assessments and consulting, P&ID reviews, site component ID systems, turnaround support services, and customer training and support.
- The relevant data is transmitted using secure data management and reporting solutions.
- Customers can view the status of their plants at any time and quickly implement recommendations for action.