Sealing sheet material
Our industry-leading range of soft sealing sheet materials
KLINGER's sealing sheet material for soft gaskets is based on four product groups: KLINGERSIL®, KLINGER®top-chem, graphite-based gasket materials and KLINGER® Milam. Together, these gasket sheet product groups provide the broadest range of soft sealing materials found within the industry.
KLINGERSIL fiber-reinforced gasket sheet materials
Our range of asbestos-free, calendared gasket sealing materials. KLINGERSIL provides excellent resistance (e.g. temperature, mechanical or chemical resistance) in the areas required by the corresponding target industry. Furthermore KLINGERSIL is easy to cut, handle and fit.
Facts Fiber-reinforced gasket materials
- High-quality gasket sheet materials, reinforced with glass fiber, carbon fiber or aramid fiber
- Our comprehensive gasket sheet range features a suitable material for literally every application
- KLINGER gasket sheet materials are easy to cut and handle
KLINGER top-chem PTFE gasket materials
Our KLINGER top-chem PTFE-based soft sealing gasket materials guarantee ultimate chemical resistance and are designed to cater for the majority of gasket applications. Products from the KLINGER top-chem PTFE gasket material range are tailored to provide the characteristics required by their target industries. Amongst others, this includes tightness even at low surface pressures, high resistance against strong acids or strong alkaline solutions as well as good properties at medium and low temperatures.
Facts PTFE Gasket materials
- PTFE gasket materials with exceptional chemical resistance to strong acids and caustic substances
- PTFE gasket materials designed to cater for the majority of gasket applications
- No ageing of the PTFE gasket material
KLINGER graphite laminate gaskets
Graphite laminate gaskets are suitable for temperatures between -200 °C and up to 550 °C, and offer resistance against a broad range of chemicals. Fitted with an anti-stick finish specifically developed for this purpose, KLINGER graphite laminate gasket materials are easy to remove from the flange – even after exposure to increased temperature levels.
Facts Graphite Laminate gaskets
- Highest-quality graphite foil used for graphite laminate gaskets
- Graphite laminate gaskets suitable for temperatures between -200 °C and up to 550 °C
- Graphite laminate gasket offering includes a large variety of inserts available for all kinds of applications
KLINGER Milam glimmer laminates
KLINGER Milam glimmer laminate, a soft sealing material, has been specifically designed to master the rigors of high-temperature sealing applications. It is the preferred choice for utilization scenarios involving exhaust pipes, turbines, turbochargers and fuel lines, and can withstand temperatures of up to 900 °C in continuous operation.
Facts Glimmer Laminates
- Special high-temperature glimmer laminate sealing material for temperatures up to 900 °C
- Recommended for exhaust systems
- Extremely high oxidation resistance