Expansion joints and Metal hoses
Custom-designed expansion joints and high-quality metal hoses.
KLINGER offers a range of expansion joints and metal hoses, both in standard designs and custom-made to meet specific industry requirements. The entire range is designed and manufactured in-house to ensure high quality and reliability.
Expansion joints are used to compensate for dimensional changes caused by thermal expansion or contraction of pipelines, ducts, or vessels. KLINGER's expansion joints include bellows-type joints, which are virtually maintenance-free. Metal hoses are used in applications where movement or thermal expansion causes tension and fatigue to a pipeline, and are available in various types including braided and unbraided hoses, boiler hoses, and heat exchanger coils.
Products on this page
Service & Distribution network
Discover our worldwide network of KLINGER manufacturing, service and distribution companies.
Expansion joints contain either one or multiple flexible elements to compensate for dimensional changes, which may be caused by thermal expansion or contraction of a pipeline, duct or vessel. Bellows type expansion joints, a “specialty” of KLINGER, are characterized by being virtually maintenance-free. KLINGER’s expansion joints represent a highly specialized product offering, which requires the customer to state the diameter, design movements, pressure and temperature, materials of construction, connection type and length in order to receive the expansion joint tailored to his specific needs.
Types of expansion joints:
- Metal Expansion Joints
- Rubber Expansion Joints
- Fabric Expansion Joints
Facts Expansion Joints
- Expansion joints are utilized to compensate movements
- Standard measurements and custom-designed measurements available
- Virtually maintenance-free
- Diameter capabilities: from DN15 to DN8000
- Pressure ratings: full vacuum to PN100
- Bellow materials: austenitic stainless steel, high alloy stainless steel, carbon steel
KLINGER’s product range of metal hoses are indispensable in applications where movement or thermal expansion causes tension and fatigue to a pipeline. Utilizing metal hose solutions counters the formation of pipeline cracks or leakages.
Types of metal hoses:
- Flexible braided as well as unbraided metal hoses
- Boiler hoses
- Heat exchanger coils
- Hoses specifically designed for solar applications
- HT Composite pre-insulated hoses
- Hoses specifically designed for district heating applications
Facts Metal Hoses
- Flexible metal hoses available both with and without braiding
- Dimensions DN 4 to DN 150
- Standard measurement and custom-designed profiles
- KLINGER Holding - Home
- Expansion Joints and Hoses