KLINGER group at a glance
130 years of experience, 60 countries. Your industry partner for the leakage-free transport of liquids & gas
The KLINGER Group can look back on a success story of more than 130 years and is today present in 60 countries worldwide as a globally operating group. Founded in 1886 as a family business, KLINGER is now the world's leading manufacturer and supplier of industrial seals, fluid control and fluid monitoring systems. With certified highest quality that meets international standards, KLINGER gaskets and valves have become industry standards.
KLINGER's customers include leading companies in various industries such as oil & gas, chemical, pulp and paper, energy, manufacturing, infrastructure, automotive, marine, food and pharmaceutical. With on-site manufacturing facilities worldwide, KLINGER is able to offer both standardized and customized solutions.
The KLINGER Group has laboratories where materials for leak-free fluid and gas transport are developed and tested. Here, KLINGER benefits from its more than 130 years of experience as well as modern product development.
The KLINGER Group is led by a management team consisting of Daniel Schibli (CEO), Christoph KLINGER Lohr (CEO) and Peter Müller (CFO). Christoph KLINGER Lohr is responsible for the Sealing Division, while Daniel Schibli is responsible for the Fluid Control Division and the Service & Distribution Division.
Five major aspects that characterize the KLINGER Group
- KLINGER is the world's leading manufacturer and supplier of industrial sealing, fluid control and fluid monitoring systems.
- The company has more than 130 years of experience and state-of-the-art product development.
- KLINGER gaskets and valves are among industry standards and comply with the highest international standards.
- The KLINGER Group offers standardized and customized solutions for customers in various industries.
- KLINGER is globally represented in 60 countries and has 18 manufacturing facilities worldwide.
KLINGER Group Image Video. Watch on YouTube.
Discover our products, services as well as facts and figures of the KLINGER Group
Latest Job Offers
Inhouse Consultant Microsoft 365
- KLINGER Holding - Home
- KLINGER Group
- About us